Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome!

I hope that you are as excited as I am about making the journey together to explore the Catholic faith. I want to use this blog to keep in touch about our weekly meetings, and to explore and exchange idea through posts and comments.

First, a few details:

*We'll meet weekly at 10 a.m at St. Katherine Drexel Parish. We'll finish by 11 so that those who are interested can pray the rosary.

*Please attend mass regularly. The Mass is the source, center and summit of Catholic worship, so your faithful attendance is very, very important

*Check in on this blog to see what's going on in class as well as in the wider Catholic community. I'll post class topics as well as information and links that you will find useful in your preparations for class and studies. Feel free to post comments, especially questions. The blog can serve as another way of communicating with each other and another forum for discussion.

*Here are the October topics

October 11: Introduction to RCIA
October 18: The Bible and the Catholic Church

I will be out of town on October 24. I'll let you know what arrangements are made for that day.





No comments:

Post a Comment